Tuesday 18 February 2014

Brief Intoduction

I'm a student at SIT and currently on my third and final year of studying the Bachelor of Digital Media, Animation Branch. I live on a farm, my favourite colour is purple and I have a pet Axolotl AKA a Mexican walking fish named Oxie.

I'm making this blog to track my progress with my assignments via posting material, tutorials I've learned from, animations I've found interesting, games, crap I've tried my own hand at and so on and so forth.

This is an incredibly lackadaisical introduction but I really don't know how the hell to blog other than posting angry rants against society or cute pictures of animals. I'll probably occasional post those as well as posts regarding my adventures in animation and my successes and failures in that field.

No comments:

Post a Comment