Tuesday 12 August 2014

Clock progress


Decided on this- I also edited it, to add in Falafael along side Todd. These two are some of my characters and I've already used them in some previous work. i.e Todd and Falafael were in my first year stop motion, Todd was in the first year comic and Falafael is being used in my third-year personal project. Mainly because I an quite fond of these two so I'm gonna add them to my clock (since I think we can keep them. Hopefully.)

I'm going to add a massive explosion in the background because it'll look cool and pay homage to the age-old Hollywood habit of 'dramatic explosion' also Falafael is dramatic enough to want an effect like that while Todd would just like the colours.
Colouring Falafael first since he's a lot more compact and I already have some references for his colour readily available.
Falafael is all finished, with shiny eyes, stripes and textured fur. With him done I start with Todd.
Got the lineart finished and I changed the direction of one of his straps so it wouldn't fall out of the way.

Now just have to shade Todd in so he'll match Falafael (he has skin rather than fur)


No comments:

Post a Comment