Sunday 24 August 2014

Project progress + storyboards

So I finished my storyboards last week, which gives me a rough idea of what's going to happen. However I'm still mulling it over what parts I'm going to do for the gameplay part, since I want to figure out the environments.

I'm playing with the idea the first one is in space, with mini planets as the platforms you jump. This would be the establishing sequence with the teleporting jewel shards, to show that Falafael must collect all the shards to return home. Also the enviroment would help fuel the diversity of the places he can visit.

So I was looking up some planet designs, mainly just ours ones at the moment but I've also looked at some others.
However before I start with that I'm going to start on my animatic and try and get it finished today, since I have the storyboards all there and ready to go.

Current storyboards-

As you can see it's pretty basic but it tells me all the important things I need to do. Hopefully it'll be a lot more coherent when I finish the animatic and add it up here as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment