Sunday 7 September 2014

Chinese Checkers Game Board progress (forgot to post this)

So I've largely finished my clock, so I've decided to start on my Chinese checkers board game design.
Just doing a fairly crappy draft of my current design, such as figuring out where everything would be, how much space would be taken up and the colour designs. I've decided to segment the parts up, both for the dragons and the background design i.e flaming fire balls for the dragon, plates of copper for the metal, galaxies for the space.

The center of the board will hold a large pearl, which Chinese dragons are commonly seen with.
Going to start on the backgrounds now...everbuying
Started on metal first, since I think it'll be the easiest. I'm going to do basic 'blocks' of the effects and add more details after I have the basics down.
Made it akin to steel, since the whole metal motif. Will add some stains and scratches later on.
Worked on earth, water and fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment