Sunday 14 September 2014

Water Simulation.

Found more issues, notably more of the crashing. Though apparently this was due to me attempting to move the camera while the water particle mesh was simulating in Maya and the software would pack a rage and crash everything.

However I fixed the issue by hiding the water while moving the camera, then switched the visibility back on and rendering it back out. I'll need to see the renders to see how pretty it became.

The particles do look pretty meshed up- and you also get a better feel for it.

I just added some glass texturing and a basic background when I imported it to Maya.
Makes it look reasonably pretty. It will no doubt look quite a bit better rendered fully out, where it has more particles and reactions to the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment