Wednesday 22 October 2014

Bones of Essimer

Pretty sure that isn't how you spell it but who cares.

Anyway, spent most of Thursday doing texturing and buildings, along with camera tracks on the buildings to import into Nuke and add as backgrounds.



Doing some more designs for the huts, mainly miss-and-matching the textured parts we've got.

Then my computer packed a fit and crashed and since it was the computer my original house and additional one was added it kinda screwed up my groove.

So I called Helpdesk and they weren't much help, just that my computer had thrown a hissyfit and they needed a technician to look it over. So after all that I had to hitch up with another computer and stitched together another house.

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you know. It's a bummer that your computer had to fall apart like that at the most inopportune moment. You should get to the bottom of what happened there soon, so that you'll know what really needs to be done or if it already needs to be replaced. Good luck!

    Cordia Remsen @ RB's Computer Service

    ReplyDelete