Wednesday 29 October 2014

Shanty town

Working on more shacks and getting the shanty town to look passable after importing all the different models and stitching them together. For some reason a few of the objects pull an invisibility act (the green ones) and don't' appear in the render. I just dumped a load of other objects over them like tin and tattered planks to cover up the invisible spots. But it was a real pain because the textures kept dropping off of vanishing entirely so I had to scour through the files and copy-paste them over to try and sort it out.





I'm arranging them to look fairy ramshackle and wasted, since the civilians are like all radiated and poor and I figure none have epic carpeting skills. So I'm making different little versions of the town so we get some variance within the backgrounds (even if it is just the same old





No comments:

Post a Comment